Non-Member $29.99 | Member Pricing $25.00
(Must be logged in to receive member pricing)
CEUs: 1 CEU Approved by AAPC and ArchProCoding
This session has been designed to assist providers, coders, billers and revenue cycle staff understand the distinct differences between preventive and problem oriented services. We will discuss the CMS-issued preventive service charts specific to FQHCs and RHCs and cover the documentation guidelines necessary to report many preventive services to Medicare such as the Initial Preventive Physical Examination (IPPE), Annual Wellness Visits (AWV) and smoking cessation to name a few.
Agenda and Outline:
· Introductions and general comments
· Preventive service definitions per CPT® (Preventive Medicine vs Problem Oriented)
· Medicare (CMS) Approved Preventive Medicine Services (IPPE, AWV, Pelvic/Clinical Breast exam)
o Patient cost sharing (deductible and coinsurance considerations)
o CPT® level I codes versus HCPCS level II codes (e.g., G0402, G0438-9, G0101, Q0091)
· When to document a preventive and problem-oriented visit on the same date
· E&M Documentation Guidelines implications
· Question and answer session
Distributors may purchase multiple copies of packages to distribute to learners, and follow their progress. Bulk discounts are below.
|Quantity||Price per voucher|